- Shipping policy
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
- USPS First Class and Priority mail for All orders with tracking information. Tracking information will be sent by email.
It is the customers responsibility to track the package by USPS. Go to USPS.com to track your order. Packages in the USA typically take 3-5 days to arrive after it was shipped.
All packages will be shipped within 2-4 days unless order is incomplete such as missing apartment number, missing shake flavors or incomplete or incorrect address. Holidays may delay shipping.
If the package is returned undeliverable because the customer entered the wrong shipping address the customer will be responsible for reshipping charges. The returned package will not be reshipped until the returned package has been received to Help hair Inc.
- HelpHair.com does not guarantee that delivery within any specific time frame.
- Original outbound shipping charges will be deducted from final credit amount for all orders returned where items ordered where ordered in error.
- Customer will be responsible for return shipping, unless order is received defective, damaged or order is mis-shipped by helphair.com.
If signature is needed please state in comments. We reserve the right to send with signature confirmation if needed.
- If a package is marked delivered and the customer claims they have not received the package then they must check with their local mailman to see where it was placed. If it is not found then it will be reported to the local authorities as stolen. All purchases of physical items from Help Hair are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- International orders must be tracked by the customer to assure custom clearance upon paying VAT in your country. VAT is the sole responsibility of the customer.
A notice may or may not be sent out by the local customs office and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to follow their package
or it may be returned by the customs office with out notification by that office. If package is returned unclaimed to Help Hair Inc then the
customer will be responsible to pay shipping costs again to reship the package.
- When opening the package please be careful not to cut into the pouch with a knife because the pouches can get damaged and a slit will allow the shake content to pour out
- Any package that is damaged by the USPS postal service must be reported to Help Hair and a picture of the damaged box must be submitted via email or text at 1-561-420-2400 to Helphair.com to make a claim.
- Any shipment that is sent and is tracked by USPS.com as delivered but customer declares it is missing will be determined to be a lost or stolen item and a full investigation will be conducted. The customer must contact the Post Office and file a claim.
Please send all returned items to
Help hair Inc
6150 Via Venetia South
Delray Beach, Florida 33484