Day 31: How Juicing Transformed My Hair!
Here we are one month after the juice challenge started! I'm thinking of getting a sign painted on my car that gives me priority parking at the fruit shop "Urgent Juice" I need to get home quick and make my juices.
Adaptation is the key. We have been looking after mum's 2 dogs last 2 weeks, so whilst running with 3 dogs might be entertaining for Funniest Home Videos, it's not very good for OH&S. So running will have to wait until it's just me and J-dog again. I have had a bit of sleep deprivation I feel like Brad Pitt's character Tyler Durden in Fight Club. I am a light sleeper, so whenever one of the dogs moves, I wake up.
We had a family lunch at our house last weekend, so for 2 days I cooked and cleaned. My house is not old enough to say it has a vintage patina. I was disappointed to break one of my super strength nails (benefit from juicing) whilst cleaning. All this work meant no juicing.
- Skin is looking better
- Face colour is not dull grey anymore
- Haven't depleted the world's toilet paper supply
- Rest of family getting into it
- J-dog has discovered fox hunting is a lot of fun
- 3.5 kg lost
- Jeans fitting easier. They are however the $10 pair from the cheap clothing shop which I had to buy to fit into something a while ago. My old jeans are still saying "ain't nobody doin' that zip up".
- Mood swings/PMS reduced.
- Concentration time at work a lot longer and not thinking about food all the time
So, I must go now and make some juice as I have been fretting without my usual supply in the fridge. If only the juice fairies had made some last night.